This Mother's Day brighten Mom's home with a gift from our USDA Organic Aromatherapy Oils Collection. Sourced from organic small farmers around the world we know and trust, our heavenly scented essential oils collectionof gifts for Mother's Day are perfect for lovers of natural care and wellness with any level of experience.
Our naturally scented oils make for timeless and meaningful gifts, packed with dozens of health benefits and vibrant scents like spring blooms from flower farmers across the world and delivered in a bottle directly to Mom's doorstep.
What better way to say “Happy Mother’s Day”, than with 100% naturally scented products that smell like spring flower blossoms, and that are good for her health and wellbeing? Here are some ideas you may like.
For Women On the Go
Do you have women in your life who''re always on the move? Of course, we all know someone like that, and I’m sure you can make a list of women in your friend circles, your extended family or loved ones.
Our travel kit includes three amazingly versatile essential oils that can be used in a multitude of ways. Geranium Rose is the best oil to have with you for jet lag. Lemon is an absolute must-have when you travel for issues such as: insect bites, dehydration, headaches, constipation, stimulant for the digestive system, dental abces, blisters,etc. And finally, Clary Sage's ability to help you relax and sleep has been well researched and documented- a MUST-have item for anyone's luggage. These essential oils help to keep your health and energy levels in check while traveling.
This is the best traveling accessory case for essential oils or for any liquids. Quality essential oils don’t come cheap; they’re an investment in your health and wellness, and a high-quality hardshell, breakage proof carrying case can protect them safely and securely without breakage or leaking during travel. Your loved ones will be able to take their oils anywhere in our beautifully designed, sturdy, and gender-neutral smokey blue color case!
Anyone who exercises regularly can benefit from the use of essential oils. Exercising can be demanding, causing stiff muscles and sore joints especially if we overdo it. Herba Terra's Massage Bundle is a great gift idea. It includes three anti-inflammatory oils: Patchouli, Gingergrass, and Siberian Fir, which combined with a carrier oil can be used as a recovery balm for the sore muscles when applied through a massage.
This bundle contains Patchouli, Lemon, and Grapefruit essential oils. If you know someone whose energy is depleted, it's vital they build up their energy "tank" to avoid especially the mental exhaustion. Using these essential oils in a foot bath is extremely useful, or similarly to the Massage Bundle, you can make a body rub using a few drops of this blend mixture for each one teaspoon of vegetable (carrier) oil. The women in your life will thank you for these wonderful recovery gifts!
Best Oils Gift Ideas for Skincare
ANY, and we literaly mean every woman on your gift list could benefit in some way or another from essential oils. There's such a long list of skincare uses and health benefits for essential oils that women can enjoy, while keeping it simple, but we're going to highlight some of our favorite and best essential oils for skincare, and you can create your own bundle of 2-4 oils for a meaningful gift that every women will love.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil: Excellent for both hair and skin, this oil is a must-have essential oil. Adding a couple of drops to your preferred carrier oil and massaging the mix into the scalp is a great way to help alleviate an awkward, dry, dandruff scalp. Clary Sage can help keep maintain a smooth, hydrated, and clear skin when added to natural cleansers and moisturizers.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: The reason why so many top-selling beauty products have Tea Tree oil in them as an ingredient is because it works! Tea Tree oil is wonderful for skin health and much better than the well-known lavender (which can cause burning in those with sensitive skin). Unlike 99% of oils that needs to be diluted with a carrier oil for skin application, Tea tree it’s among the very few essential oils that can be applied directly to skin, undiluted. It can support keeping pores clear, stopping blemishes and clearing acne, while keeping oils at bay. It's probably one of the cheapest, 100% natural and most effective facial toner due to its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Tea Tree is also wonderful for hair to add it to your shampoo for a dandruff-free, healthy scalp and shiny hair. Download our TEA TREE Oil E-book which includes 87 Benefits & Uses with recipes for this amazing but underrated oil, which deserves a lot more credit than it's given so far.
- Ylang Ylang and Myrrh - these oils can be diluted in your favorite carrier oil and applied to your face. These oils are known to help diminish the appearance of scars and help to stabilize sebum production.
- Geranium oil and Frankincense are also excellent choices to help introduce extra moisture to the skin, allowing your skin complexion to look more supple than before and decrease fine lines and wrinkles.
Patchouli oil: is great for sagging skin, as it affects muscular contractions, causing a tightening and toning effect on the skin. Blend a few drops with body lotion and massage into the skin well to get the full benefit of its active components. It also works for scars and wounds. It can be diluted and rubbed into the scars or wounds to improve skin health and appearance.
When appropriately applied, essential oils help maintain the skin's natural balance and make it look and feel healthier. They also help to increase a brighter and more youthful glow.
Shop these amazing skin oils:
For the Ones who Love Cooking
Some essential oils could be used for cooking, so they make great gifts for anyone who absolutely love cooking and loves to simply experiment or give a new twist to her recipes.
Our favorite oils for cooking are: Basil, Bay Laurel, Clove, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Gingergrass, Lemon, Lemongrass, Orange, Grapefruit, Rosemary, and Thyme. Be sure to always only use USDA organic essential oils, especially if you ingest them such as with cooking, baking and drinking recipes. ONLY the above USDA organic oils have been as safe for ingestion by the FDA.
Our blog has many healthy and deliciuos food and drink recipes with essential oils- you should check them out. Just type in "food recipes" in the search box on our website to see all our food recipes.
For DIY Lovers
Another fantastic idea that for Moms who don't have much experience with essential oils is a sampler pack. It's also a great way for anyone to start a new hobby experimenting with samplers first before committing to a whole bottle.
Our USDA Certified Organic Essential Oil Sampler Packages are the perfect introduction to aromatherapy for anyone interested in learning or expanding their knowledge about essential oils and holistic health. It's the cheapest and smartest way to sample new oils before committing to a whole new bottle, especially high-quality essential oils, which aren't cheap. We offer three different sampler packs, each containing 21 different essential oils scents packaged in 1 ml vial each to try.
If any of the beloved women on your gift list enjoys DIY projects and getting crafty formulating their own cosmetics or natural perfumes, then essential oils could be the right choice. The list of DIY recipe options is endless! - but just to give you an idea of the versatility that essential oils have to offer, we're linking below some great resources and ideas for DIY.
Essential Oils Samplers 1, 2 or 3
Each gift and each recipe can be customized to that person's likes and dislikes in terms of the scents they prefer, making it a truly personal and unique gift. Plus, it's a great way to introduce the essential oils' versatility to those who are less familiar with them.
Momm don't need any special skills to pull off our simple and straightforward recipes, and it's fun as well!
You just can't go wrong with a starter kit collection. Herba Terra Organics Essential Oil Starter Kit includes 6 bottles of the most popular organic oils that everyone loves. These oils- Eucalyptus, French Lavender, Frankincense, Lemongrass, Peppermint, and Sweet Orange have many different health uses and they’re the perfect way to start using essential oils on a daily basis for health and well-being. The package comes with written instructions on how these 6 oils can be used to create your own recipes for health, household uses (cleaning), skin, and beauty. Additionally, our blog also has a lot of information about all these essential oils uses and their health benefits.
Holistic Wellness Gift Ideas
Wellness gifts are perfect for Moms and anyone, as everyone could benefit from the health advantages of essential oils year round to support our immunity, fight infections, and balance our stress. Below is a list of our top fave bundles formulated with the most care by an aromatherapy expert.
- Love Bundle: For millennia, people have utilized aromatic botanicals and floral waters to set the mood. Science is now catching up to this ancient practice, and new studies aim to demonstrate the efficacy of using aromatherapy to revive the romance with your partner/lover/spouse, or fall in love with yourself -again. This bundle contains a bottle of Patchouli, Lemon, and Ylang-Ylang essential oils. Your loved ones will most definitely enjoy this exquisitely balanced aroma of feminine and masculine notes.
- Spring Shine Bundle: a hint of Siberian Fir combined with warm, spicy balsamic cardamom the earthy and slightly citrus-like scent of lemongrass topped with uplifting, energizing notes of juicy grapefruit. This blend is great when you need a boost of energy while enjoying this overall FRESH and delicious scent by diffusing it with your nebulizer.
- Blossom Bundle: diffusing this exhilarating blend of beautiful flower scents will inspire you to discover again the renewal of life with grace, curiosity, and passion.
- Breathe Bundle- allergies can affect your health and daily routine. Diffuse this blend to help you address congestion and sinus infections caused by allergies.
- Burnout Reviver - to revive yourself at any time, use the following recipe to diffuse this blend in your nebulizer, or add a few drops in the bath water.
- Restful Sleep Bundle- diffuse this blend to help you fall asleep when you need it and stay asleep.
- Grounded Meditation Blend: meditation can be used as a powerful tool to get more grounded and get more clarity, help with several spiritual and emotional issues, plus it has many health benefits such as lowering blood pressure, releasing anxiety, and calming the nerves just to name a few...
- Calm Meditation Bundle- calming the mind is vital for our health and wellbeing. You'll get benefits from these oils just by diffusing them, even when you don't have time to meditate.
- Clarity Bundle- diffuse this blend to eliminate confusion, worry, overthinking, and eliminate stress. Peace of mind is not a luxury but a necesity. Take care of your mind in the same way as you care for your body.
- Vitality Blend: helps your body generate vital energy while remaining calm and grounded. This blend is for those who would like to enhance their energy levels naturally.
The Ultimate Aromatherapy Gift Bundles
An aromatherapy bundle gift is probably the BEST gift to show how much you truly care about their health and well-being, because after all, caring is loving. And may we suggest, these are also THE gifts you should give yourself this regardless if it's a holiday or not- after all, your health and wellbeing are worth it, and you don't have to wait for any special occasion to gift yourself.
The Herba Terra Nebulizer is the highest quality device for aromatherapy on the market today, built with nanotechnology-the most revolutionary system in the scenting industry. It works by using high amounts of air pressure to compress oils into a dry mist of nanoparticles. The cold air diffusion technology in our nebulizer ensures consistent and subtle scenting without high or low points in the scenting process which guarantees the maximum health benefits. Diffuse essential oils in it to address and prevent allergies, respiratory infections, deodorize the home and work space, kill bacteria, viruses and germs from the air around you, address stress, insomnia, and so much more.
To make this gift complete, we suggest choosing between the following Aromatherapy bundles, that way your loved ones can start using their gift immediately with the oils offered in each bundle package.
Mother's Day Spa Bundle Mother's Day Gift Bundle Wellness Bundle
So there you have it! These are the perfect essential oil gifts for absolutely ANYONE on your Mother's Day list. To help you shop early without stress, please enjoy a 60% OFF discount (no code required at checkout) for everything in our store (except nebulizer accessories).
Happy Mother's Day Shopping!